Best Friends Mentoring Program
- Provide mentors for youth in need of support and encouragement.
- Provide a quality program to the community through employees and volunteers who are appropriately trained and supported by our organization.
- Communicate the mission of the Western Wellness Foundation and promote the Best Friends Mentoring Program through public relations and fundraising events.
- Build capacity for positive change regarding the condition of children and families in the region.
- Sustain the Best Friends Mentoring Program.
Our Best Friends Mentoring Program matches adult role models with children who need positive adult guidance and friendship.
Our School-Based Mentoring Program matches adult volunteers with students at area elementary, junior high, and high schools to meet one-on-one during the school day.