Institute for Natural Medicine (INM)
The essential role of the the Institute for Natural Medicine (INM) is to serve as the primary philanthropic foundation for naturopathic medicine.
INM is a 501C3 nonprofit organization that funds public benefit projects that raise public awareness of and access to naturopathic medicine.
The INM Mission: To advance naturopathic public education, education and research
INM is supported through foundation grants and through generous individual supporters, who receive a tax-deduction for their cash donations. At least 85 cents of every dollar received goes directly to project funding.
What INM Funds:
- National and state public education projects classes and events that promote awareness of naturopathic medicine.
- Informational publications, public service announcements and other public education and media projects.
- Scholarships, fellowships and residencies for naturopathic students and alumni.
- Naturopathic Medicine Educational Conferences
- Continuing Education Opportunities for Health Professions
- Other special projects that are compatible with INM purposes.
Do you work for Institute for Natural Medicine (INM)? Become an administrator