Richmond, the American International University in London
Richmond educates a multi-cultural student body in the American liberal arts tradition, and provides its students with the intellectual and personal skills that will enable them to exercise influence and succeed in an increasingly interdependent and evolving world.
The Postgraduate programs are one-year full-time programs designed to prepare candidates for careers in their desired field of study. For this purpose, innovative courses on contemporary issues are taught, opportunity for practical application is fostered, and seminars are conducted by leading guest speakers. These complementing and supporting elements combine to create a learning opportunity that is profoundly challenging and awakening.
What sets Richmond apart from other institutions?
· Dually Accredited Undergraduate Degrees (UK & US)
· Small Class Sizes (Average 20 students)
· High contact hours (average 15 hours per week)
· Flexible American Liberal Arts system
· Integrated Internships
· Study Abroad opportunities (including the USA)
· Truly International experience (with a student body from over 100 countries)
· On campus accommodation
· Scholarships and Funding available (including SFE and US Government loans)
Do you work for Richmond, the American International University in London? Become an administrator