Human Rights in China
HRIC was founded by Chinese students and scholars in March 1989. We promote and support international human rights in China in many different ways:
- Advocating human rights issues by talking to governments and the UN;
- Helping human rights defenders amplify their voices by bringing attention to their cases;
- Informing journalists, government and UN representatives, corporations and other organizations about important human rights issues;
- Sharing information and strategies with activists and NGOs around the world;
- Creating tools and resources to turn research into action.
You’ll enjoy working at HRIC if you are:
- Passionate about human rights and online activism; - Interested in learning more about human rights issues in China; and - Looking for a friendly, professional, fast-paced, international work environment.