Blessed to Give Foundation
The Blessed to Give Foundation exists to facilitate holistic care for the vulnerable, marginalised, traumatised, and impoverished- especially children.
We work alongside them in five key ways:
1. Directing resources to meet their immediate food, shelter and healthcare needs (with minimal administrative costs)
2. Empowering them through educational and sustainable economic opportunities
3. Uplifting them through through loving friendship, community and faithful prayer
4. Advocating for governments to treat them justly, and holding governments accountable
5. Bringing together a community around philanthropy and global issues for under 35s, and sharing inspiring stories of young people using their gifts to bless others and pursue social justice
We are a family foundation that began with a desire to respond to the emergency needs of an orphanage in Kibera Slums, Nairobi, in 2010.