Saving Innocence's mission is to rescue and restore child victims of sex trafficking through strategic partnerships with local law enforcement,social service providers, and schools, while mobilizing communities to prevent abuse and increase neighborhood safety.
Saving Innocence's vision is to end the commercial sexual explotation of children and restore the cultural values of innocence and human worth.
What we do from 1-10:
- Provide 24-hr emergency crisis response to survivors in Los Angeles County, alongside law enforcement and the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS)
- Provide long-term support, case management and mentorship for child survivors of sex trafficking
- One0on one visitation and life-enrichment workshops for high-risk youth in juvenile halls
- Lead survivor-run prevention workshops for high-risk youth living in group home facilities
- Provide support and resources for families of survivors
- Court advocacy for survivors, assisting with emotional support and the navigation of the legal system
- Awareness meetings held at schools and in high-risk communities
- Oversee survivor leadership programs, open to all survivors
- Train and equip all front-line professionals on hoe to identify and assist victims: law enforcement, social workers, therapists, school teachers, medical professionals, judges, district attorneys, hotel managers, et
- Advocate for the change of local and nationwide policy to expand resources for survivors and increase the prosecution of traffickers