Rutgers Alliance 4 Public Service
The Alliance for Public Service is a network that aims to engage a broad range of citizens, public interest organizations, governments, and not-for-profit service providers in the active promotion of public service and personal responsibility at the local level.
Activities of the Alliance for Public Service include:
- Collaboration on issues concerning the quality of life of the public and the civic society
- Capacity-building programs to facilitate the education and on-going professional development of current and future leaders in public service
- Communications networks between individuals involved in providing and promoting civic engagement
- Advocacy of public service through media channels, print and online publications, conference presentations and other opportunities
- Partnerships with organizations that are building capacities for civic engagement