LOVE HOME INC.
- Los Angeles
1704 West Manchester Avenue
At Love Home, we care about the people we serve. We know what they are going through because we have been there ourselves – and that makes us uniquely qualified to help. We inspire dreams and hopeful action. We strengthen individuals and families. We heal lives.
At Love Home, we take pride in helping each individual meet his or her needs for a productive life. Therefore, we say:
All with Dignity and Respect.
Our vision is to empower the people of Love Home to improve their life, to reduce the number of people who lose their housing, to increase the success rate of parent and child unity, and to break the seemingly never-ending cycle of chronic homelessness, relapse, and recidivism. We envision a home for everyone. Therefore, we say:
Surviving and thriving in supportive housing communities.
Our mission is to provide supportive housing with a safe and compassionate environment and assistance for those in need.
Specifically, we accomplish our mission by:
- Educating the community, service providers, families, friends, and others on the unique needs of the people we serve through formalized training, support groups, workshops, one-on-one meetings, home visits, and other methods as appropriate;
- Providing various forums for the people we serve to come together to support one another, share information, gain knowledge, strengthen the sense of belonging, and lessen the feeling of isolation;
- Assisting the people we serve to successfully navigate the system of aid available to them; and
- Providing vital links between the people we serve and existing services.
People We Serve
- Female / Female with Child / Male
- Domestic Abuse Victims
- Formerly incarcerated
- In Recovery
- Single/co-occurring mental disabilities
Founded in 2014 as a 501(c)(3) public charity, Love Home Inc. provides temporary supportive housing and assistance to those in need. As part of their Continuum of Care, Love Home provides the safe, clean, structured, and stable environment our guests need so they can focus on their recovery, their well-being, and ultimately their return to independent living in more permanent housing.
Our Love Home housing program serves the Los Angeles County area with three homes located in Los Angeles and one home in Inglewood. We work with government agencies and community-based organizations to deliver quality housing that supports each of our guests. Love Home Inc. provides accommodations for 25 females and 9 males.
For more information, please visit our web site: www.LoveHomeInc.org
Do you work for LOVE HOME INC.? Become an administrator