Nellie Stone Johnson Community School
Vision: Teaching and Learning Together
Mission: The mission of Nellie Stone Johnson is to ensure a safe inclusive learning community where all children successfully master academic and social skills, preparing them to be creative and critical thinkers.
School Theme: "Smart isn't something you are, smart is something you get."
The Core Values of Nellie Stone Johnson Community School: 1. Safety, Security, and Order 2. Belief System-Effort Based Education 3. Customer Excellence 4. Professional Development 5. Technology Integration 6. Family Involvement
- High 5 Program
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Gifted/Talented Catalyst Program
- Starbase Minnesota Grades 4-6-8
- Resource Teachers at each grade
- Tutor Program
- General Mills Partnership
- Cargill and Medtronic Partnership
- Beacons After Schools Programs
- Hawthorne Huddle Partners
- Special Education Services
- English Language Learner Program
- U of Minnesota-Read America
- Village Social Services
- PATH Program
"Every Child College Ready!"