Phoenix Bioinformatics Corporation
- Redwood City
643 Bair Island Rd, Ste 403
- Develop an economically and technologically sustainable business model and platform that provides the resources to allow scientific databases to persist, grow, and prosper.
- Integrate and systematically organize trusted data into knowledge bases and develop tools that enable reuse of and create knowledge from data.
- Build an interactive, computable learning environment where researchers explore relevant knowledge and build testable hypotheses.
- Foster interaction and collaboration among scientists to accelerate the progress of science.
- Promote a deeper understanding of scientific aims, methods, and results within the general public.
Do you work for Phoenix Bioinformatics Corporation? Become an administrator