Columbia University - Teachers College
Teachers College is dedicated to promoting equity and excellence in education and overcoming the gap in educational access and achievement between the most and least advantaged groups in this country. Through programs of teaching, research, and service, the College draws upon the expertise of a diverse community of faculty in education, psychology, and health, as well as students and staff from across the country and around the world.
TC offers more than 100 graduate and professional programs of study in the fields of:
- Arts & Humanities
- Biobehavioral Sciences
- Clinical & Counseling Psychology
- Curriculum & Teacher Education
- Education Policy & Social Analysis
- Health & Behavior Studies
- Human Development
- International & Transcultural Education
- Mathematics, Science & Technology
- Organization & Leadership
Visit our website for application deadlines and additional information.