Language Services at the Hispanic Center of Western Michigan
Our Mission: To Serve To Educate To Advocate
Serving the community since 1978.
Our language services department is part of the Hispanic Center of Western Michigan, a Non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization. When you choose us for your translation and interpretation needs, you are also investing in the community. This is possible because the net income of our services is invested into community programs. These include Family Violence Intervention, Mental Health Services, Family Case Management, Client Advocacy, Adult Education and Employment, and Youth Services.
Our department staff recruits language professionals; verifies their professional skill and experience; offers regular training, testing, and credentialing through an independent agency; and offers a multitude of professional development opportunities to help ensure that our interpreters are better able to provide accurate and professional translation and interpretation.
- Arabic * Bosnian * Burmese * Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) * Creole * French * Kirundi * Kinyarwanda * Mam * Serbo-Croatian * Spanish * Vietnamese
- Variety of document translations (medical forms, employee/employer literature, legal documents, flyers, publications, policy & procedure manuals, birth certificates, etc.) * Website translations * Phone interpretation and conference calls * On-site interpretation
Why Choose Us?
- Expand your market and increase your profit!
- Competitive rates
- Services available 27/7, 365 days a year
- Local, trained, credentialed interpreters and translators
Contact Information: If you are interested in finding out more information about our rates or would like to receive a quote, please feel free to contact us at:
Phone: (616) 742-0194 Fax: (616) 233-0662 After Hours: (616) 304-5782 Email: email@example.com