We envision a world of life-long learners, participating in communities in which each member cares for the social, emotional, physical and intellectual well-being of all in the community.
To cultivate a joy of lifelong learning through transformative intellectual, social & emotional growth.
- Knowing & Being Known
- Joy & Play
A Touchstone graduate:
- Thinks critically and thoughtfully
- Is a playful and creative problem solver
- Has an internal drive to learn, to care, and to grow
- Appreciates, understands, and respects differences
- Has developed a sense of “I am someone” to advocate for themselves and others
- Has the strength of character to make affirming choices for the rest of their lives
- Carries the skills and vision for helping to create inclusive, authentic, safe communities
- Understands the relationship between physical and emotional well-being
- Sustains an understanding of the interconnectedness of people and the environment
- Knows how to grow their own food