Brazil Without Barriers
Brazil Without Barriers (Brasil Sem Barreiras) mission is to build dreams, transform lives, and increase social and economic equality in Brazil. We aim to:
- Strengthen community-based organizations that educate and empower
- Provide opportunities, tools, and resources
- Support community leadership, mentoring, and teacher training
- Preserve Afro-Brazilian arts and culture
- Facilitate global awareness and collaborations
We are based in Long Beach, CA and work in partnership with ABCR Cajado de Prata (ABCR), a locally managed educational outreach project in Salvador, Bahia - Brazil that serves 80-100 students, over 75% children. Brazil Without Barriers provides international support and resources to the program needs.
Brazil Without Barriers is a Project affiliated with Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs (SEE), a non-profit public charity exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.