Princeton Center For International Health
Our mission is a global public health initiative to provide sustainable health promotion, healthcare, and clinical training in developing countries.
The focus of PCIH is the promotion of an Integrative Medical model that explores the use of diverse medical professions in the context of international health.
PCIH currently maintains five important programs in the Guatemalan Highlands;
1. The world's first Community Health Worker program that is Integrative Medicine based.
2. A Diabetic intervention that includes education, detection and treatment in the Guatemalan highlands region of Lake Atitlan.
3. Maternal Health education program.
4. Integrative clinical rotations for visiting medical students.
5. Capstone and internship site for students of Public Health.
Our organization is open to but not limited to; Doctors of Naturopathic Medicine, Osteopathic Doctors, Dentists, Medical Doctors,Physicians Assistants Chiropractors, Acupuncturist, Public Health Professionals, as well as to students of these professional schools. In addition, we welcome individuals from diverse fields such as Education, Public Health, and Finance.