Wisdom's Table at St. Peter's UCC
Wisdom’s Table at St. Peter’s is a Christian church on the West End of Lancaster city that is actively anti-racist, LGBT-affirming and arts- and justice-oriented. The congregation proclaims and lives this Vision:
United in love around the Table of Jesus:
and Embodying Justice in the World!
The following is a list of “Core Characteristics” the Professional Leadership Team has identified concerning the kind community God is calling us to foster.
• Diverse (intergenerational, multi-cultural, multi-racial, inclusive/affirming
of all people of every sexual orientation and gender identity)
• Active Members who serve God in the church and the world
• Members who are Invested in our common life together
· Known & Knowing Community (a church that is known by the wider community around us, and that actively knows our neighbors and offers hospitality to them)
• Vibrant Worship with the Table of Jesus at our center
• Worship that empowers us to Embody Justice in the World• Educationally Rich community that is intentional about Spiritual Growth
Do you work for Wisdom's Table at St. Peter's UCC? Become an administrator