Wisdom's Table at St. Peter's UCC
Wisdom’s Table at St. Peter’s is a Christian church on the West End of Lancaster city that is actively anti-racist, LGBT-affirming and arts- and justice-oriented. The congregation proclaims and lives this Vision:
United in love around the Table of Jesus:
and Embodying Justice in the World!
The following is a list of “Core Characteristics” the Professional Leadership Team has identified concerning the kind community God is calling us to foster.
• Diverse (intergenerational, multi-cultural, multi-racial, inclusive/affirming
of all people of every sexual orientation and gender identity)
• Active Members who serve God in the church and the world
• Members who are Invested in our common life together
· Known & Knowing Community (a church that is known by the wider community around us, and that actively knows our neighbors and offers hospitality to them)
• Vibrant Worship with the Table of Jesus at our center
• Worship that empowers us to Embody Justice in the World• Educationally Rich community that is intentional about Spiritual Growth