Sheng-Yen Lu Foundation
Who We Are: SYL Foundation is a not-for-profit public charity founded in 2008. By combining compassion and philanthropy with strategic grant making, SYL Foundation strives to advance quality health and education for all. Through its grant-making program, the Foundation addresses chronic inequities within the health and education systems by seeking and funding innovative programs targeting the most underserved populations.
What We Believe In:
• Equal access for all to quality education and healthcare.
• Embracing different approaches to new or ongoing problems as a way to foster innovation.
• Accountability and transparency in all areas of operation.
• Exercising one's compassion through acts of charity.
• Connectedness and the combined power of human goodwill to effect change.