Beyond the Bomb
- District of Columbia
1342 Florida Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Beyond the Bomb is a people-powered campaign working to free our planet from nuclear violence.
Our activists work to build power every day on the local, state, and national levels to prevent nuclear war and put an end to the exploitative and morally bankrupt system that support these horrific weapons.
Our Vision: A Planet That Has Moved Beyond the Bomb
- Governments invest in human needs over weapons of mass destruction.
- Cooperation and community are stronger forces than fear and violence.
- The interests of citizens always come before corporations and businesses.
- Communities impacted by the nuclear system are recognized and delivered justice.
- Nuclear weapons are forever consigned to the dustbin of history.
Partnership Coordinator (Job)