Coastal Development Organisation
Eastleight/8th street/ Nairobi-Kenya
Our role is to support the improvement of livelihood and capabilities of poor and marginalized households through.
- Understanding and addressing the root causes of poverty.
- Promoting participating development, which ensures equal rights and opportunities for all.
Description of Activities
1. Somali coastal community development such as rights of fishery communities,
2. Constantly monitor the environmental degradations.
3. Youth and women groups’ development thorough demobilization and establishment of vocational training centers.
4. Education/ sports.
5. Training/ workshops.
6. HIV/AIDS prevention and other health aspects.
7. Agricultural development