She Shall Go Free
She Shall Go Free aims:
1. To raise awareness, increase advocacy, and contribute to the fight against sexual slavery, human trafficking, and the exploitation of women and girls worldwide.
2. To provide a forum for students to learn about, discuss, and take action on issues of gender based violence at home and abroad.
3. To work with local and international agencies committed to ending sexual violence and human trafficking in order to provide the most effective and comprehensive services in the areas that most need our assistance.
4. To demand justice and legal protection for victims and survivors of gender-based violence and exploitation.
5. To educate the USC community on the reality of sexual enslavement and trafficking in persons.