United Wisconsin is working to bring progressive values back to governing in Wisconsin.\
OUR WORK: United Wisconsin’s work includes:
- Bringing meaningful campaign finance reform and election integrity to our elections.
- Taking Big Money out of our politics and hold our elected officials accountable to the people, not special interests.
- Fighting back against Citizens United.
- Passing local living wage legislation in communities across the state.
- Electing candidates on the state and local level who support the progressive values important to Wisconsin families.
- Training and support today’s grassroots community leaders who may become the elected officials of tomorrow.
- Fighting back against Scott Walker’s regressive agenda.
- Removing Scott Walker from office in 2014!
HISTORY: United Wisconsin led the grassroots effort to recall Governor Scott Walker, culminating in a historic recall election held June 5th, 2012. Between November 15th, 2011 and January 17th, 2012, United Wisconsin collected nearly one million petition signatures to bring Scott Walker to a recall election. This was the largest successful recall petition campaign in U.S. history.