Tenderloin Economic Development Project
The Mission of the Tenderloin Economic Development Project is equitable development for the Tenderloin community.
Its goals are to:
- Foster, develop, and promote the unique, diverse Tenderloin neighborhood as a healthy, safe, vibrant community.
- Generate equitable development and investment that serves to advance the Tenderloin as a viable neighborhood
The Tenderloin Economic Development Project focuses on self-sustaining game changing initiatives that have the power to rebrand the Tenderloin, bring the community together, and forge new social alliances. In doing so, it supports projects and program that:
- Celebrate and enhance the neighborhood’s artistic, multi-cultural heritage:
- Create a clean and safe neighborhood; and
- Attract and retain healthy small businesses