African Development Programme
Vision and Mission
African Development Program dreams of an Africa in which strong economic growth is anchored in inclusive social development for its citizens.
ADP’s mission is to promote human-centred development through integrated development programmes targeted at rural and peri-urban communities.
The organizational objectives of African Development Programme are:
- To promote community mobilization, awareness, participation and skills development
- To promote NGO-Government relation through dialogue, advocacy and research to influence policy
- To network with other NGOs and stakeholders for effective and efficient utilization of limited resources, particularly public resources
- To encourage the use of dialogue for conflict prevention, management and resolution.
- To enhance the rights and status of women in society through education awareness and mobilization.