Alabama InterCorps Council
The vision of the Alabama InterCorps Council (ICC) is to:
• Connect and coordinate programs statewide
• Share resources
• Promote leadership skills
• Promote an ethic of service and esprit de corps
• Provide a community for service members to voice collective opinions and ideas
A strong Alabama InterCorps Council greatly aids service members, programs, and program staff. It has a positive impact on the service experiences of Alabama state service members.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND…
1. Politics - This is not a forum for political activity - EVER.
2. Being Tasteful and Appropriate – Remember you’re representing both your program/project and national service at large.
3. Staying Safe online – Protecting yourself while online: • Do not share your personal information with anyone • Don’t give out information simply because it is requested • Don’t allow others to draw you into conflict • Watch what you “say” online • Never use a work account for personal use