Cameroon League for Development
The Cameroon League for Development is a registered national non-political, non-sectarian and non-profit making organization of Cameroon that is built on Godly principles. Our prime mandate is to fight against communicable and non communicable diseases, environmental protection and conservation, sustainable development, gender equality. We also promote volunteerism which is still a myth to the Cameroonian context. We also promote the wellbeing and livelihood of the aged.
--Our slogan is:-- Building lives, Reaching Potentials.
The Cameroon League for Development was created on the 10th day of January 2009 after the backdrop of unemployment and the opportunity to get white collar jobs.
We operate in the ten regions of Cameroon.
Below are our --main objectives--:
- Education: to educate with a view to reducing illiteracy.
- Health promotion
- Environmental protection and conservation
- Good governance
- Sustainable Development
- Emergencies (natural hazards)
- To ensure gender equality and promote women and children’s rights.
- Promote Volunteerism.
- The aged and healthy living.