Phoenix Nonviolence Truthforce
The Phoenix Nonviolence TruthForce (PNT) is dedicated to spreading the wisdom and strategies of Kingian Nonviolence through educational programs and events. Using Dr. Martin Luther King’s philosophy and methodology, Kingian Nonviolence provides powerful tools for individuals to resolve conflicts and address community problems.
PNT’s certified training team leads workshops designed by civil rights leader and worldwide nonviolence expert Dr. Bernard LaFayette, Jr. Please visit our website, www.phoenixnonviolence.org for more information or to sign up for a Kingian Nonviolence workshop.
Six Principles of Kingian Nonviolence:
1. Nonviolence is a way of life for courageous people
2. The Beloved Community is the framework for the future
3. Attack forces of evil, not persons doing evil
4. Avoid internal violence of the spirit as well as external physical violence
5. Accept suffering without retaliation for the sake of the cause to achieve a goal
6. The universe is on the side of justice
Do you work for Phoenix Nonviolence Truthforce? Become an administrator