Medical Foundation <Help without Limit>
" HELP WITHOUT LIMIT FOUNDATION " is to:
- Bringing good wishes, national institutions and international developmentprofessionals and the public on projects related to its areas of intervention;
- Campaigning Advocacy and awareness on the conditions of thepopulations living in urban and rural areas, and their future prospects;
- Create a list of demands to the priorities of children and vulnerablepeople so that they might be taken into account in national developmentprograms,
- Implement specific actions to promote and ensure the full developmentof young people for a better socio-economic integration;
- Encourage and develop within the identified vulnerable groups, the spirit ofinitiative, creativity and dynamism through the regular enrollment andparticipation in training programs for small businesses generating income;
- Giving children and vulnerable people: psychological support througheducational talks, monitoring psycho family for the reconstruction of socialrelations, and assistance: health and nutrition;
- Serve as institutional holder of humanitarian action by serving as a linkbetween governmental structures, community and donors.
Rule 4: Purpose
R4.1. The goal of " HELPWITHOUT LIMIT FOUNDATION " in its present form is defined by its motto: HOME-SHARE-WELFARE.
. They are:
- Social Protection;
- Health Protection;
- Environmental Protection;
- Promotion of Gender;
- Urban and Rural Community Development;
. Its priority areas are:
1 - In the field of education / training:
- Provide basic education and vocational training for all;
2 - In the field of health:
- Work with government in order to provide a healthy environment to Cameroonians and protect the health of vulnerable sections of these populations;
3 - In the field of gender:
- Promote all aspects of equality of opportunity between men and women;
4 - In the field of urban and rural community development:
- Promote artistic creation and cultural development as sources ofleisure for local populations;
5 - In the field of social protection:
- Help young people in difficulty to integrate easily after their training in the labor market, and assist the elderly in their daily lives.
What we do
· Participation to positive actionstoward development at its territory by activity leading to amendment of
health and educational status of the population.
· Help towards the public invaccination programs and fight against pandemics.
· Fight against the less privilege, andunemployment of medical and premedical staffs.
· Help people victims of naturaldisasters and accident.
· Making drugs and treatment accessibleto the poor ones who are unable to purchase.
· Free education to the less privilegein and disable in the public and society as large
Do you work for Medical Foundation <Help without Limit>? Become an administrator