Independent Living Resource Center San Francisco
The Independent Living Resource Center San Francisco’s (ILRCSF) Mission is to ensure that people with disabilities are full social and economic partners, both within their families and in a fully accessible community.
ILRCSF's core values are:
- Choice: the right of individuals and families to make informed decisions about their own lives.
- Persons with disabilities are experts on their own needs.
- Consumer leadership creates an accessible community.
- Full access to and inclusion in the community for all people with disabilities means the same range of choices as the general community.
- Universal usability means that services, housing and consumer products are designed to be used by all members of the community.