Removing Mountains Ministries
Why we are we…
Removing Mountains Ministries, Inc. feels a strong responsibility to the community to be a vital force for wholesome and healthy living experiences. We are committed to fulfill our role by being true to the following Mission Statement, Goals, and Objectives.
Removing Mountains Ministries Mission Statement:
Removing Mountains Ministries, Inc. is a non-profit organization founded in 2011 by Michael Ted Ward. The mission of the Removing Mountains Ministries, Inc. is to harness and supply resources so that no one goes hungry or lives in poverty in America. To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
Strategies to achieve this mission include:
- Efficiently distributing high quality foods and non-food essentials to low income families
- Strengthen the agencies directly responsible for distributing food and non-food items.
- Extend Food Bank services to underserved communities within our service area
- Advocate ways to eliminate hunger
- Grow our financial resources in order to achieve our mission
Goals and Objectives:
In giving effect to Christian ideals and values, Removing Mountains Ministries offer to men, women, boys and girls who participate in their programs, opportunities for experiences that will help them to:
- Develop a faith for daily living based on the teachings of Jesus, that they may thereby be helped in achieving their highest potential as children of God.
- Develop self-confidence, self-respect, and an appreciation for their own worth as individuals.
- Grow as responsible members of their families and citizens of their communities.
- Appreciate that health of mind and body is a sacred gift and that physical fitness and mental well-being are conditions to be achieved and maintained.
- Recognize the worth of all persons, and work for interracial and intergroup understanding.
- Develop a sense of world mindedness, and work for worldwide understanding.
Develop capacities for leadership and use them responsibly in their own group and in community life. Develop an appreciation of nature and the fullness of God’s bounty.