Ch∞nge Partnership is an independent not-for-profit organisation that seeks to avert dangerous climate change and promote sustainable development founded in 2013. We deliver these aims by creating innovative policy and political solutions as well as organsing decision-makers in governments, companies and civil society organisations to ensure that they are put into action.
How we deliver Change:
- Idea: This is the hardest step. It has to be the right thing to do to solve the problem. Anything less is not an effective use of time. It requires a thorough understanding of the issue and deep analysis of associated politics.
- Translation: For an idea to take off it must be translated into cogent stories which appeal to many diverse values and beliefs to gain sufficient traction with influential participants in the decision-making process.
- Organisation: Once ideas have started to be taken up within influential bodies it is crucial to organise these stakeholders so that they can be effective in winning the politics.
- Action: Nothing is straightforward and simple. Winning requires constant evolution of messages, changing frames and making targeted impacts with a wide variety of decision-makers and opinion formers.
- Replication: A good idea and successful outcome are worth repeating again and again in different locations and perhaps different scales.
Underpinning these steps requires an understanding of what is possible, the impossible and the desire to overcome all obstacles.