Seeking Wisdom is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, interfaith institute. We are
dedicated to promoting:
- a spirituality of meaning and self-cultivation
- sapiential, civilizational, and civic literacy
- a public arena constituted by deliberation around questions of meaning
- economic structures which conserve the integrity of the ecosystem and
the social fabric and which promote the full development of human
- technologies which conserve the integrity of the ecosystem and promote
rather than eroding the complexity and organization of the universe.
Our current work is centered around
- providing cutting edge political-theological analysis and developing the social-theoretical, philosophical, and theological resources necessary to chart the next steps in the human civilizational project
- developing a leadership core capable of carrying forward this work and
- developing new modes of spiritual and civilizational engagement appropriate to a global information economy.