The Cornerstone Track and Athletic Association, Inc.’s mission is to provide student-athletes (youths ages 5 to 18), with opportunities to strive toward and achieve their maximum potential in their; athletic abilities, character, and academics.
- To provide student-athletics and/or fitness instruction to student-athletes (youths ages 18 and under), in an effort to decrease the obesity rate, likelihood of them developing and/or maintain life threatening diseases (i.e., diabetes, heart disease, etc.).
- To provide athletic and/or fitness instruction which focuses on the achievement of proper form, techniques and methods of performing specific sports, while increasing individual strength, endurance and performance levels.
- To promote family fitness, involvement and good sportsmanship.
- To provide positive opportunities for academic, character and career development among youths through programs that allow them to discover and refine their interest, develop and improve existing skills, continue their education, begin and/or plan for their careers, and life as an adult.
- To facilitate the education and training of coaches, staff, volunteers serving youths and their family in, but not limited to, cultural sensitive, effective communication, maintaining appropriate boundaries.
- To encourage and facilitate community service and/or service learning through collaborations with schools, non-profit, for-profit and government agencies.