One Sky Community Services, Inc.
One Sky is a private, non-profit organization under contract with the state of New Hampshire since 1983 (formerly Region VIII Community Developmental Services). Our role is to plan, fund, provide and oversee community-based services and supports for children and adults with developmental disabilities and acquired brain disorders in Northern Rockingham County.
Honoring the inherent value of each person, we are committed to:
- Helping people make choices about where they live, work and spend time,
- Using existing resources when possible to create and maintain supports and services that are flexible and responsive to the circumstances of each individual,
- Assisting families in ways that they view as supportive,
- Promoting community understanding, acceptance and support of people with disabilities,
- Fostering inclusion of people in community affairs and relationships,
- Working in cooperation with local citizens and professions,
- Providing services without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, or political belief.
Our mission is to assist those we serve to participate as valued members in the lives of their communities.