Dakota County Technical College
The mission of Dakota County Technical College is to provide collegiate-level education for employment that will empower individuals to enhance their opportunities for career advancement and success in a global economy.
Dakota County Technical College will be recognized as a leader in providing quality technical and general education needed for employment in an ever-changing work environment.
Dakota County Technical College is a public two-year institution of higher education dedicated to the philosophy that there is dignity in all work and value in individual growth and learning. It is the philosophy of the college that all of its students should have access to quality education that prepares them for rewarding careers. The college values its role in contributing to economic development by providing a knowledgeable and skilled workforce. The college views itself as a full partner in the higher education community and recognizes its contribution to lifelong learning.
- Excellence: Focus on quality in programs and services
- Diversity: Show acceptance, openness and fairness to everyone
- Innovation: Encourage and reward new ideas, proactive thinking and use of evolving technology
- Respect: Foster trust, courtesy and open communication
- Integrity: Promote ethical and honest behavior
- Accountability: Maintain effective and efficient programs and services
- Collaboration: Work cooperatively in a supportive environment