Partnership for Public Service
The Partnership for Public Service is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that believes good government starts with good people. We help government serve the needs of all Americans by strengthening the civil service and the systems that are supposed to support it.
The Partnership teams up with federal agencies and other stakeholders to make our government more effective and efficient. We pursue this goal by:
- Providing assistance to federal agencies to improve their management and operations, and to strengthen their leadership capacity;
- Conducting outreach to college campuses and job seekers to promote public service;
- Identifying and celebrating government’s successes so they can be replicated across government;
- Advocating for needed legislative and regulatory reforms to strengthen the civil service;
- Generating research on, and effective responses to, the workforce challenges facing our federal government; and
- Enhancing public understanding of the valuable work civil servants perform.