Commercial Finance Association
The CFA Mission
The objectives of the Association are to provide through discussion and publication:
- a forum for the consideration of inter- and intra-industry ideas and opportunities.
- to make available current information on legislation and court decisions relating to asset-based financial services.
- to improve legal and operational procedures employed by the industry.
- to furnish to the general public information on the function and significance of the industry in the credit structure of the country.
- to encourage the Associations Members and their personnel in the performance of their social and community responsibilities.
- and to promote through education the sound development of asset-based financial services.