Brown University Health Services - Dept. of Health Promotion
Health Education is part of Health Services. We facilitate interactive workshops, offer individual counseling and referrals, and coordinate special events on a wide range of health topics. Topic areas include nutrition, alcohol and other drug use, safer sex, sexually transmitted infections, stress management and general wellness.
- We facilitate workshops on a variety of health topics or we can offer resources for you to plan your own workshop.
- We collaborate on several health awareness events like World AIDS Day, Love Your Body Day, Sexual Assault Awareness Month, and others.
- We counsel students who have concerns about alcohol and other drugs, eating disorders, or sexual health questions.
- We have a variety of condoms and dental dams that students can purchase.
- We have a library of health books, brochures, videos, and printed materials that are available for you to check out.