Safe World for Women
60 Windsor Avenue
Safeworld USA is the sister arm of The Safe World International Foundation (Safe World for Women).
We provide a platform for people in the USA to actively support grassroots groups who serve the world’s most vulnerable women and children.
Our team develops and encourages partnerships between grassroots groups in the USA and Safe World Field Partners, to help increase understanding and empathy between women and children from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
The Safe World International Foundation is a pioneering independent non-profits organisation dedicated to inspiring new worldviews through women's empowerment.
- We bring together women from diverse cultures & backgrounds to address the root causes of poverty, hardship and conflict.
- By listening to women who suffer from oppression and injustice, throughout the world, we ensure that 'the voices of the silent' are heard by those who can influence change.
- We collaborate with others who share our vision and ethos.
- Together, we work to promote justice and dignity for women and children.
- Independent from government, corporate or national interests, we highlight abuse of human rights throughout the world, educate and mobilize the public, and campaign to improve policy and attitudes.
- We do all this to enrich the lives of women and children, socially and economically, and bring about a safer, fairer world for all.
A Safe World for Women is a safe world for all.
Do you work for Safe World for Women? Become an administrator