Ascend Intermational Ministries Inc
We are Christian Child Rescue Center located in the western mountains of Honduras.
We are looking at Volunteers to come work along side us.
We welcome the extra hands! 30 days to a year or more, we want to hear from you.
What interests you?
- Working with kids- arts and crafts, reading stories, holding and cuddling little ones
- Traveling to encourage other Christians
- Gardening, hydroponics, sustainable agriculture
- Animal care
- Helping home school with our kids
- Building furniture
- Building houses from dirt, adobe bricks or earthbags
- Development of a school for the kids, a school is needed in the next 18 months.
Please contact us!
Specific duties: This position is not defined yet, because we haven't met you yet. To us, working with a volunteer is an organic process. It is a dance between knowing who you are, where your passion is, and what we are currently doing. We will work with you to discern what your strengths are and areas where you can grow. It is a dance to see how your passion may fit into what God is leading here with our ministry and also to see how you can go further—to things you haven't even imagined.
Passion for service, desire to learn and grow, flexibility, ability to work as part of a team, knowledge of self, ability to give and take constructive criticism, sense of personal responsibility, willingness to try new things. Requirements are weighted as 5% Skills, 5% Ability to work with a team, and 90% Attitude.