Providence Children's Museum
- The Museum welcomes children and adults of all backgrounds and from all communities. Its focus is on serving southern New England children, ages 1 to 11, and the adults who care for them by:Presenting hands-on, play-based exhibits and programs that explore arts, culture and science, technology, engineering and math.
- Fostering children’s cognitive, social, emotional and physical development.
- Embracing a wide range of abilities, learning styles and forms of creative expression.
- Creating safe and welcoming environments in which visitors and staff share with and learn from one another.
- Being accessible and responsive to all families – culturally, physically and economically.
- Working in partnership with other organizations to meet the needs of children and families.
- Increasing awareness and knowledge of the ways in which children and families learn.