Here at FoodInRoot we see places grounded in family, community, and survival.
We see brilliant artists and artisans, dedicated chefs, hard-working farmers, and talented musicians.
We see a community of people who are passionate about what they do and who want to share it with their neighbors.
FoodInRoot is all about getting “rooted” in community, and that’s why our focus begins with locally-based events. We cultivate spaces to shop, eat, and socialize while supporting the work of local producers and artisans.We like to think of our events as incubators, where folks with passion and talent can make a living doing what they love.
We're building a better blueprint for farmers’ markets & foodie events, to help new communities grow, and existing ones to flourish. We love the many benefits our work brings:
- Providing fresher and better tasting foods.
- Promoting health and wellness.
- Bringing local art and crafts to the forefront.
- Creating sustainability in our environment.
- Growing the local economy.
- And, of course, having fun!