Climate Solutions Consulting
Climate Solutions Consulting helps organizations who promote clean technologies access the funding they need to finance their projects or change scale.
In addition we work with businesses and individuals who wish to reduce their carbon footprint while supporting meaningful projects.
Carbon finance, a results based financing mechanism, allows community focused development projects to access funding based on their contribution to climate change mitigation. It is a way to allow developing countries to reach the level of development they deserve while limiting harmful impacts to our climate.
We propose three main kinds of service:
- Help your clean energy project secure funding from carbon finance
- Assess the amount of GHG reduced by your activities
- Get your project certified by a third party
- Monetize the carbon credits issued from the project
- Assess performance and impacts of a clean energy technology
- Improvement of indoor air pollution
- Fuel consumption savings
- Socio Economic impacts
- A three step method to reduce your carbon footprint:
- assess your greenhouse gas emissions
- define a greenhouse gas emission reduction plan
- offset unavoidable emissions by supporting a clean energy, community focused project in the developing world.
Currently CSC is working on projects based in the Comoros, Chad, China, Congo and Haiti.
Climate Solutions Consulting is a partner of the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves, a public-private initiative led by the United Nations Foundation to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women and protect the environment by creating a thriving global market for clean cooking solutions. Learn more at www.cleancookstoves.org.
Do you work for Climate Solutions Consulting? Become an administrator