Ellevation is a mission-driven technology company focused on supporting English Language Learners in achieving their highest aspirations. We partner with over 700 school districts across the country to transform their EL programs with data management, compliance, collaboration, and classroom instruction.
- Linguistic and cultural diversity should be valued in our schools and communities. Language is not a barrier - it’s an asset.
- The success of our nation’s underserved students is closely tied to effective teaching. With the right training and tools, teachers can make an enormous impact.
- School district professionals deserve world-class software that is responsive to their needs, and which brings joy and dignity to their work.
- Every student in America deserves an opportunity to achieve their highest aspirations.
Ellevation helps English Language Learners realize their highest aspirations.
The success of our nation’s underserved students is closely tied to effective teaching. To support hard-working and passionate educators, we develop solutions to improve instruction, enhance collaboration, and maximize impact.
We constantly learn from educators, and the work we do reflects their insights. We will listen, innovate, and deliver.
Our Core Values:
- Service. We do whatever it takes to respond quickly to and delight our partners. We support and share responsibility with the members of our team.
- Continuous Learning. We are passionate about learning and seek to constantly improve and innovate. We are not afraid to make mistakes. We learn from others and from our challenges & successes.
- Persistence. The stakes are high for the students and educators we serve. We develop the products and knock down all barriers to ensure the long-term success of our partners.
- Sustainability. We work smartly, take care of our team, and have fun in order to ensure the sustainability and success of our organization.
- Live our Mission. We constantly ask how our choices support educators and improve outcomes for English Language Learners. Our passion for these students drives us to work with great urgency and to hold each other accountable. We listen, innovate, and deliver.