Here’s a roundup of what’s buzzing in the social sector this week.
- Head over to Beth Kanter’s blog to find some resources to help you measure what matters for your organization.
- Nell Edgington, the president of nonprofit consulting company Social Velocity, has a post on Huffington Post Impact about the tough questions that all nonprofits need to ask.
- If you are graduating from college this spring, here are 12 pieces of advicefrom members of the Harvard Business Review LinkedIn Group.
- Check out the results of this study from The Boston Club about gender diversity in nonprofit leadership.
- In this CareerBuilder video, get some advice about how to differentiate yourself from other candidates during the job search process.
- Have some time and an interest in technology? Some female executives from Google offer career insights for young women in technology, but they also have some universal advice on moving up and making change.
- Being a camp counselor is a hot job for the summer. Here’s a video with specific advice for how to do well in an interview with a camp—and other jobs.