In the whirl of daily life, it’s hard to find room just to breathe.
How do you find the space to really grow?
As a spiritual explorer or as a leader in a heart-centered organization, you’d like to be feeling a sense of genuine, ongoing transformation and experiencing major breakthroughs. Yet somehow you still see your habits held strongly in place - holding you back - while your aspirations get buried in the busyness of daily life.
You’ve tried many ways to grow and transform. You’re committed to a kinder and more compassionate world, to being really awake, making a positive difference. Yet too much of your energy goes to just managing an information overload and all the demands on your time.
Can we break this cycle and find some space?
Absolutely - the good news is that it’s really possible.
You can create a space to reconnect with your heart and with others. You can learn new ways to recharge, reflect, and discover new insights and approaches.
At Clear Sky we’ve supported many people’s passage through the spiritual breakthroughs and transformational changes they’ve yearned for. You can experience this too.
Is This You?
You might be wondering if we’d be a good fit for you, or if you’re in an organization, your team.
Over the years we’ve had a lot of success – and found it extremely rewarding – to be engaging with all kinds of folk who have a heart for spiritual exploration, including leaders in heart-centred organizations.
We invite you take a moment and consider if any of these situations sound familiar to you, to help you get a feel for who and how we have engaged with different people and groups over the years.
Do any of these situations sound familiar to you?
- Your world has been turned upside down by the loss of a loved one, the end of a job, relationship or an unsettling upheaval of some kind. Scary or exciting, the fact is that now you have the time and energy to give your spiritual life some TLC.
- You’ve worked hard and experienced success in your life, maybe as a leader in a business or organization. Now, you’re actively looking for new ways to further grow yourself, business or your team’s portfolio.
- You’re wanting to make a difference in the world but you feel burnt out or overwhelmed. So you know it’s time to recharge and reflect on your next choices, in a space where you can bring conscious insightful reflection to the bigger issues.
- You yearn for a place in nature that’s neither too corporate – nor too touchy-feely – to hold your next event or retreat. This time, you and your team want somewhere to really get away from it all, re- connect and engage in meaningful strategic work or learning together.
- You love retreats and you leave shiny and positive. Yet at home you practice sporadically, if at all, and you’re getting disheartened. Now, you’re eager to learn ways to be more mindful more often, to bring spaciousness into your daily activities, relationships, and work.
- You have that niggling feeling that parts of your life remain untouched. You’re ready to be around friends or mentors who are also growing and actively supporting you to do the same; people with the courage to bring up the things that may be difficult to hear, because they really care.
If you find that one or more of these scenarios is speaking to you, moves you in some fashion, see if our approach could be a sanctuary for you.
We’ve seen this approach work for these kinds of people & heart centred organisations that:
- Either practice meditation or mindfulness, wish they did, or want to bring that kind of consciousness into their organizations
- Have done retreats, personal or staff development workshops
- Are one or more of the following: students, travellers, leaders, trained in a skill, a professional, or a parent
- Are prone to burnout and stress
You’ll have the best chance of getting the most out of our approach if you resonate with one or more of these values
- Eager to fast track your (spiritual) growth, seeking depth transformation or transformative experiences
- Want to have fun and be of greater service to yourself and others
- Are looking for supportive, consistent and sustainable approaches to nourish your life, business or organization
<img src="https://i0.wp.com/www.clearskycenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/flower-field.jpg?resize=300%2C200" alt="Meditation Dharma News" height="200" width="300">
If this sounds like you
If you find that this is calling you, we invite you to explore further and try a taste of what we do.