As you may already know, Idealist is where you find jobs, get career advice, and learn about ways to make a difference in your community. For almost 20 years we’ve funded this work through nonprofits and other social impact organizations paying to have their job and internship listings on Idealist.org. But that work doesn’t happen automatically! We are adding to the team that supports our great partners by hiring a Client Relations Manager.
This person will:
- Create and grow relationships with a portfolio of high-volume clients, retaining this important part of the Idealist ecosystem, by making them aware of new products or how to make the most of our offerings while also taking the pulse of what clients need and want.
- Own campaigns that reach different segments of our current or future client base, heavily collaborating with the marketing and business systems teams to ensure that efforts are successful —– and that we know why and how.
- Support product development and implementation for client-centered tools by conducting surveys or one-on-one conversations with key clients, reviewing data, or other means.
- And more!
We are looking for a curious, collaborative relationship builder who gets satisfaction from results and also possesses:
- A demonstrable track record of translating relationship building into results.
- Great curiosity, and are invested in pursuing/implementing new solutions when needed.
- Extreme comfort with picking up the phone and making a call, or thinking quickly on their feet during a high-stakes meeting.
See all the details, as well as more on our best-in-class benefits, here.
Please note that we value diversity and especially encourage candidates from underrepresented communities to apply.