Here’s a roundup of what’s buzzing in the social sector this week.
- The 99U Conference happened last week, and here are some highlightsfrom the event. There’s a four-part series recapping speakers and presentations.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy hosted an online chat this week about how to land a fundraising job in today’s market.
- Interested in how to use Pinterest for your nonprofit? Here are some examples and ideas for how you can use this visual social network.
- Watch this news report about Operation Roger, a group of volunteer truckers who drive lost and abused animals to new homes around the country.
- Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
- If you’re looking for advice on how to cultivate leaders within your organization, watch this video from Bridgespan Group about 70/20/10 Leadership Development Plans
- Starting a new job? Here’s some advice from Michael Watson, the author of The First 90 Days, about how to establish credibility in a new job.