You can enable your Idealist integration in JazzHR right from your organization’s Dashboard!
Before we get started: You’ll need to obtain your JazzHR Customer ID in order to activate your integration. You can request your ID through the JazzHR Contact page or reach out to our Community Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just let us know that you're requesting your JazzHR Customer ID and we'll reach out to JazzHR on your behalf.
To set up your integration for the first time, just follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Idealist then click your name at the top right corner of your screen. From the dropdown, click the name of your organization.
2. Click "ATS Integrations" under the "Manage Accounts" section of your organization's account on the left side of the screen.
3. Then click JazzHR. You'll see a pop-up window where you will enter your JazzHR Customer ID number.
4. Choose to auto-publish or publish jobs manually, then click Save Integration.
- When you first enable Auto-publish, you will be given the opportunity to manually publish any listings already on your JazzHR job board. Any future jobs you post to JazzHR will automatically be posted to Idealist.
- This option requires you to purchase Job Packs from Idealist. Each job posted in this way will spend one (1) Credit. Job Packs provide the right to post for 3-years from the date of activation, up to the number specified, so even if your hiring needs aren't immediate, Packs can be a cost effective way to prepare for the future.
Publish Jobs Manually
- If you’d prefer to select which jobs you’d like to import manually, do not enable the Auto-Publish option. Instead, click the checkbox next to the jobs you would like to import to Idealist and then click “Publish Selected.” You will then input your invoice and payment information and pay for these by credit card, indicate that you will be sending a check, or use any Job Credits you have purchased. Please note that prices will vary depending on the type of organization you represent.