The cost to post is on Idealist is based on the type of organization and where it's located.
Nonprofit Organizations and Government Agencies:
- Nonprofits organizations and government agencies in the United States are charged $105 per Job listing and $25 per Internship listing. Volunteer opportunities are free to post.
- Nonprofits and government entities outside the United States post all opportunities for free.
Consultants and Recruiters:
- Companies that recruit on behalf of nonprofit and government agency clients ("Recruiters") or provide other services specific to the needs of these kinds of clients ("Consultants") in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom pay $135 per Job listing and $35 per Internship listing.
- Recruiters and Consultants outside the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom pay $50 per Job listing and $15 per Internship listing.
Social Enterprises and Other Businesses
- Social Enterprises and other approved for-profit companies posting social good-focused jobs that fit our criteria in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom are charged $195 per Job listing per location and $45 per Internship listing per location.
- These businesses located outside the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom pay $60 per Job listing and $15 per Internship listing.
We also offer Job and Internship Packs that offer significantly reduced pricing if you plan on posting often. Packs provide the right to post for 3-years from the date of activation, up to the number specified, so even if your hiring needs aren't immediate, Packs can be a cost effective way to prepare for the future.
Job and Internship listings are posted on Idealist for 30 days. Listings are not priced on a time basis, so we don’t prorate our listings for shorter periods of times.