Shenandoah University educates and inspires individuals to be critical, reflective thinkers; lifelong learners; and ethical, compassionate citizens who are committed to making responsible contributions within a community, a nation and the world.
- Develop an enduring passion for learning and a commitment to self-reflection and personal development
- Respect diverse cultures, experiences, and perspectives
- Celebrate creative performance, expression, teaching, and discovery
- Cultivate leadership skills to advance positive change and growth
- Dedicate their life to citizenship, professional services, and global outreach
As an institution affiliated with the United Methodist Church, Shenandoah University practices the highest ethical standards in its interactions with the community and with students of all faiths. Within a community of scholars, Shenandoah promotes the welfare of the whole person by fostering a nurturing environment in which students learn, grow, and flourish.